Meet one of our newest integration partners, The Dyrt. The Dyrt is the #1 camping app in the United States and is used by up to 40 million campers searching for their next campground. We chatted with John Hayden, President of The Dyrt, to give you a rundown on the app!
What is The Dyrt App?
The Dyrt is the top camping app and used by 30 million people annually to find places to camp. We have the largest collection of campgrounds, photos, and reviews, making us the best resource for campers planning trips.
Who uses The Dyrt?
The Dyrt was built by campers for campers and has focused on providing the best possible campground information. We’re now opening it up to campgrounds so they can unlock more visibility with our campers by enabling bookings directly on The Dyrt.
Are there any costs involved?
No. Campgrounds pay nothing to be listed and enable bookings on The Dyrt. Our business makes money from campers purchasing PRO, The Dyrt’s premium version that unlocks access to extended features.
What are the benefits of NewBook users listing their property?
More campers. For free. Campgrounds listing their property are shown to the largest community of campers online. Enabling bookings is free and it places campgrounds much higher in search results, so they are viewed more often.
Top tips on making your campground stand out on the app?
There are a number of ways to make your campground stand out on The Dyrt:
1. Create a listing for your campground if there isn’t one already.
2. Claim your campground to unlock manager access.
3. Add good photos to showcase the beauty of your property.
4. Provide a clear description of your property, welcoming campers to stay.
5. Have your campers review your property on The Dyrt. The more good reviews you have, the higher you move up search results!
6. Offer a 10% discount to our PRO users. Doing so moves you up even further in search results!
7. Enable bookings on The Dyrt. This is the #1 way to get exposure to our community and moves you up the highest in search results!
You can discover all of NewBook’s connections to OTAs like The Dyrt, by visiting https://www.newbook.cloud/us/software-apps/channel-manager/