Careers at NewBook
Careers at NewBook
Business Development Manager / Sales
NewBook’s award-winning PMS and CRM software is transforming thousands of hospitality and tourism businesses globally. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential.
About the Role
Due to even more projected growth for 2019, we are seeking two experienced salespeople to join our team, based at our gorgeous head office in Surfers Paradise. Ideally the role would suit an experienced salesperson / BDM that has previous experience in software/SaaS sales or sales in the hospitality/ tourism sector, however we are also open to a proven performer in similar markets. We are looking for someone who has a good level of sales skills and is target driven, with a strong background in seeking new opportunities in the market. This role includes direct sales to the industry in hotel and resort reservation/property management systems, new business development and undertaking some marketing activities to reach potential clients.
You’ll be responsible for
- Following inbound leads and enquiries and converting sales
- Researching new leads – some cold calling will be involved on occasion
- Sending quotes and information packages and writing proposals
- Booking product demonstrations, organising conference attendance and promotions
- Account management of clients
- Email marketing, monthly newsletters, email updates
Skills and Experience
- Experience in new business development, selling and closing sales
- The ability to create and present proposals
- Strong customer service skills as well as not being afraid to pick up the phone and call clients
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills to proof work
- Must have a current driver’s licence
- An ability to travel to trade shows and conferences (approx. 5 per year)
On offer is a competitive base salary, a well-defined bonus structure with high earning potential and the opportunity to be a part of a fun and successful business with a team that loves what they do. Our team has a fantastic culture and are in an exciting growth phase, recently winning a number of Awards in the industry.