Careers at NewBook
Careers at NewBook
Customer Relations & Productivity Consultant
About NewBook and The Role
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your current hotel industry skills without working the long shift hours?
If so, NewBook is the place for you! NewBook provides award-winning Online Booking and Property Management Systems to transform the way the hospitality and tourism industry does business.
Our Customer Relations & Productivity Team is responsible for working with existing clients to help them fully utilise our system. We are looking for 2 more superstars to join our team working full time, Monday – Friday, based at our gorgeous head office located in Bundall with views of Surfers Paradise.
Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at www.newbook.cloud
Previous experience in hospitality/tourism (guest services/reservations/events) is highly regarded.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Completing business productivity meetings with exiting clients and offer system advice
- Client account management
- Up selling new tools and features
- Assist management with customer complaints
- Troubleshoot support issues
- Assist in setting up and configuring NewBook for existing clients
- Deliver basic training and support to existing clients in the use of NewBook features
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with clients
- Ability to build strong relationships using your well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- High level problem-solving skills with the ability to provide flexible and timely solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and vibrant personality
- Experience within a Front Office/Reservations department preferred
- Experience with hospitality software such as NewBook, RMS, Hirum, Opera etc is a must
- Ability to self-manage and work under pressure
- Sound conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skills
Job Benefits and Perks
If you’re looking to be part of a successful business with a great team culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! If this sounds like your perfect position, apply today!