Careers at NewBook
Careers at NewBook
Web Developer / Web Designer
NewBook’s award-winning PMS and CRM software is transforming thousands of hospitality and tourism businesses globally. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential.
About the Role
Our in-house web design team has over 20 years’ experience delivering cutting-edge websites for clients all over the world. Our team takes pride in their work and truly understand your business needs and what it takes to build a high performance website. We offer a range of services, from content management systems, mobile websites, shopping carts and online booking system integration to multi-domain websites that all use the same central database.
You’ll be responsible for
- Developing websites for our customers from artwork supplied by our designers
- Custom module development & 3rd party integrations
- Custom Theme development
- Supporting & maintaining clients’ websites
- Answering phones and assisting clients with their enquiries
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or exceptional freelance portfolio
- Experience with content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress
- Knowledge of responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and Semantic UI
- Basic Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Design skills will be held in high regard
- Proficiency with key tools in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) desirable but not essential
- Experience in server maintenance and monitoring (SSH, cPanel, Plesk, Git, etc) desirable but not essential
On offer is a competitive salary, growth opportunities and the opportunity to be a part of a fun and successful business with a team that loves what they do. Our team has a fantastic culture and are in an exciting growth phase, recently winning a number of Awards in the industry.