Written by NewBook Chief Operations Officer, Erin Stevenson.
When we realised that after three long years, we were able to head back to New Zealand to see our NewBook family, we were ecstatic! And could it be a more picturesque location than Queenstown?
The NewBook team and I always look forward to the annual TOP 10 conference. It’s engaging, we always take away fantastic learnings, and most importantly – it’s fun!
This year’s conference did not disappoint.
From insightful conversations held at the NewBook stand, to team building and shooting darts at the almighty CEO David Ovendale, or sheep herding of humansâ€¦ there was no shortage of memorable moments and laughs.
The sessions were filled with such informative insights, and I loved hosting the NewBook workshop for clients and potential clients and seeing how excited everyone was to learn how to implement new features. It is so important for us a business to hear how NewBook is being used in each of your parks and understand what we can do together to really make an impact in the industry.
With a strong focus on increasing revenue, automation and streamlining processes in your business, it’s always inspiring to see how excited our users are to learn and upskill to better their business. Our partnership and support is critical with one another for us both to succeed.
A huge congratulations to all the award winning and runner ups parks. There was some amazing achievements with a load of NewBook clients taking out winning positions! We couldn’t be prouder.
- Largest Proportionate Club Membership Seller – Winner Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Top Club Membership Seller – Winner Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Most Improved TOP 10 Holiday Park – Winner Omarama TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Top Guest Experience Award (GRI) – Small Park – Winner Whangarei TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Top Guest Experience Award (GRI) – Large Park – Winner Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park
- Most Highly Recommended Park Small – Winner Ohakune TOP 10
- Most Highly Recommended Park Large – Winner Hanmer Springs TOP 10 Holiday Park
CEO, Shaun, and I had a fantastic time connecting with everyone and supporting the TOP 10 community.
Bring on 2023! See you soon TOP 10 fam!
- (above)Erin Stevenson, David Ovendale (CEO, Top 10 Holiday Parks) and Shaun Cornelius (CEO, NewBook
- (below) Emerging Leader Award Winner, Ashlee Ilton from Motueka Top 10 Holiday Parks and Erin Stevenson (COO NewBook)